- Price_from: USD 161$ per person
- book this tour
V’Spirit Classic – 2 Days/1 Night
Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Back to the V’Spirit Classic
16h30 – 17h30 Cruise to Soi Sim Island. Go swimming and relax at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
17h30 Cruise back to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbour, watch a cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Welcome Drinks
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Day boat to Lan Ha Bay
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers/V’Spirit Shuttle bus
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
|Deluxe Cabin||USD 161||USD 201|
|Family with connecting door||USD 170||USD 210|
|Family connecting door USD 580/ cabin|
PRICE PER PERSON ( 3DAYS – 2NIGHTS)
|Deluxe Cabin||USD 270||USD 345|
|Family with connecting door||USD 275||USD 406|
|Family connecting door USD 1010/ cabin|