Sapa – Bac Ha (2d/1n) (Saturday only) (bus)
- Price_from: USD155$ per person
- book this tour
Sapa 2 days – 1 night SAPA – BAC HA (overnight in hotel, depart on ly on Saturday)
This tour is designed for travelers who want to visit both the most popular travel sites in Sapa and Bac Ha market on Sunday but just within 2 days, stay overnight in a good hotel and save lots of money in comparison with going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services provided by Hanoi Gem Hotel.
Day 1: (Depart on Saturday) Ha Noi – Sapa by bus with short trek to Cat Cat village (L)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: Bus picks you up to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. We recommend good local restaurants for your dinner on your own, overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare all your luggage for Bac Ha market
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
- Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with
French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People.
Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in the border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Modern air-conditioned bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi to Sapa and return
- Modern air-conditioned bus from Sapa to Bac Ha and return to Lao Cai with experienced drivers
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snacks/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- English speaking tour leader during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi. Local guide in Sapa and Bac Ha
- Meals: 2 lunches, 1 breakfast – local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in Royal View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance – transport on bus
- Dinner: day 1 (Sapa map and advice on where to eat supplied)
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Other expenses not clearly mentioned above
- When you return to Lao Cai from Bac Ha Market, arrangements will be made enabling you to take a shower and/or freshen up. There will be time to eat and sightsee before the return journey to Hanoi. If you do want to visit somewhere, our local guide will assist you. Any transport required will be at your expense.
Things to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March. Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
- Cash in Vietnam Dong. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are also accepted in Sapa.
- Any medication required. There are pharmacies in Sapa just in case.
USD 155$ per person