Oasis Bay Cruise – 2D1N From 155USD
7h45 – 8h30 : Pick you up at your hotel.
12h30 : Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
13h00: Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13h30-14h30: Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15h30-17h00: Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17h15-18h45: Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
19h00-20h00: Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21h00-23h00: Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing
6h30: Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7h00-7h30: Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…
8h00-9h00: Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9h30: Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10h30: Lunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is crusing back to Tuan Chau harbor.
12h30-12h45: Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
17h00-17h30: Arrive in Hanoi
• 1st child under 5 years old free of charge.
• Child from 5 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents: surcharge 50% adults rate.
• Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents: surcharge 75% adults rate.
• Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
• Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
• All meals on board
• Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
• Complimenary Tea, Coffee and Snacks in the Cabin
• Morning tea and coffee
• Welcome drink
• Taichi class
• Cooking demonstration
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Outdoor Jacuzzi
• Transfers Round Trip
• Fruits and local wine party
• Internet wifi on dining room
• Squid Fishing equipment
• English speaking guide
• On board insurance and service charges
• VIP bus transfer (20 USD/ way)
• Massage on Request
• Tips and other personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice